Sunday 6 March 2011

Foam Board on Offer

March 6th
After my last post Big Lee asked where I get the foam board from:-
"Where did you get your foamboard? I've seen it in various high street stationers but its expensive stuff."

Just wanted to say - I've just got home from Romford where Hobbycraft are currently doing A1 sheets of foam board for £5.99 with a "Buy One, Get One Free" offer. I think it's time to stock up a bit.

April 23rd
Ok that offer has now finished - but they are running a £1 discount on-line at the moment £4.99 instead of £5.99, for an A1 sheet of foam board. I don't know how long this offer will last.
Further details here:-
http://direct.hobbycraft.co.uk/products-HobbyCraft-A1-White-Foam-Core-Board-5mm_348665.htm
djk

2 comments:

  1. Thats pretty cheep compared to the stuff \I was looking at last week. Methinks a trip to Hobbycraft is required asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this. Don't thinnk about what it costs, think about how much we'll save!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and suggestions are always welcome when they are related to the posts.
Comments are moderated to remove spam postings. Spam posting will NOT be tolerated.
Thanks DJK.