|Front part dusted with white, shows as contrast to yet to be dusted section|
Wednesday, 19 August 2015
A few close up photos of the front of the haunted house. I have now moved on to painting the woodwork. The whole model was given a black undercoat, and the stonework and roof tiles were painted up with varying shades of black and white mixes until I dry brushed with white.
The woodwork, likewise, is painted with a limited pallet of black, burnt umber and white in different mixes. The planking on the walls of the model were given one less coat than the beams which had a lighter burnt umber applied in a light application before I started dry brushing (or I like to call it dusting) with white over both the planking on the walls and the beams.
I'll post a further update once this part of the painting is finished.