Monday 24 December 2018

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

It's been a strange year, and for various reasons I have been unable to work on any models this year, and the writing projects have also suffered. 

At the moment all my model materials and finished work are in storage, so I do not expect a great deal of model work being done next year. I do hope that I will be able to relaunch the blog early in the new year and at least post some model ideas and updates for the new series of books I have planned.

In meantime remember this time of year gives rise to some interesting materials for model building.




Let's see what we can make out of this lot?

Best regards
Derek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are always welcome when they are related to the posts.
Comments are moderated to remove spam postings. Spam posting will NOT be tolerated.
Thanks DJK.