Friday 30 August 2024

And now, a little later than scheduled

I thought I has posted a month or so back about Time Lash, but I had only managed to get half the post put together before something obviously happened. So sorry, but here's a catch up of what I've been stitching since the last post


First up from Time Lash we have the android played by Dean Hollingsworth and the Bandril Ambassador voiced by Martin Gower.


After that I added an icon of 1980s tv Jacqueline Pearce, best known for Blake's7 here she portrayed  Chessene in The Two Doctors


And finally I've been tackling Colin's first adventure The Twin Dilemma.  Here are a trio from that story.



Noma played by Barry Stanton; representing the Jacondans, Azmael played by Maurice Denham, and Mestor played by Edwin Richfield




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are always welcome when they are related to the posts.
Comments are moderated to remove spam postings. Spam posting will NOT be tolerated.
Thanks DJK.