Saturday 12 November 2011

Final Fog Feature


Just when you thought Halloween was gone from the shelves, see last posting where I substituted Christmas snow blanket for Halloween Spider’s Web, I was visiting Basildon when I spotted a sale on Halloween decorations. Although at first I never found any spider web I did find some interesting bits and pieces. 

When I mentioned to the young lady tidying the sale items that I was looking for spider web the reply I got was, “Yes, we’ve got some, what colour?” Not what I expected, but I was told they had black and white. I said I’d take some of each and she came back with black, white and a packet of green. 

My eyes lit up, that will produce some real ghostly mist and fog. Many thanks to the girls working in Birthday’s Party Shop at Westgate Basildon, for their helpful and friendly service.
 


Here, especially then for Luckyjoe, are some extra foggy photos with the snow blanket, and the three colours of spider web around the gravestones.





Green Spider Webbing as Spooky, Ghostly Fog.

White Spider's Webbing as Creeping Fog
Black Spider Webbing. More like smoke.
Would be good also for 'Supernatural' style Demon activity.
Snow Blanket as Ground Cover Fog

3 comments:

  1. You know what, this stuff looks just like the 'smoke and flame' markers that Battlefront sell for the Flames of War game. The main difference is that a small packet of red/yellow/orange/black retails for about £7.50 !! I think you have found a bargain there mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BigLee I'll bring some to our next game so you can test it out on your FoW models.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and suggestions are always welcome when they are related to the posts.
Comments are moderated to remove spam postings. Spam posting will NOT be tolerated.
Thanks DJK.