Tuesday 1 March 2016

Little House on the Pile

A quick photo update this time of another of the coffee stick and box buildings for the Ghost Town collection. This is one I started towards the end of last year, which has finally reached the stage where it is ready to be sanded down. Like the other three that reached this stage over the winter months it will be boxed up until the warmer weather allows me to do this outside in comfort. Once that is done it will be painted up. Looks like there will be a lot of brown paint used as soon as the warmer weather arrives.

I like to try experimenting with each model in some way. 

This time instead of the vertical planks I usually use for the roofs of the buildings I took smaller random sized planks and applied them horizontally.  Maybe they should have been slightly layered. Although I think the effect has been achieved.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are always welcome when they are related to the posts.
Comments are moderated to remove spam postings. Spam posting will NOT be tolerated.
Thanks DJK.