Sunday 9 June 2013

Mystery model salvaged



The other day I was rummaging through my model work boxes and found a collapsed skeleton framework for a partial building cut from foam board.

It had been glued together then broken down.

What I had initially intended to make, I have no idea. In fact I’m probably not sure I knew at the time.

I have decided to glue it up again, a bit dishevelled and water stained, and sad looking as it is, it is still usable foam board.








Glued back together I still have no idea what it was meant to be.

I’ve covered the sides in coffee sticks, so now it is going to form part of the ghost town – but not quite sure just yet how I’m going to finish the top part off.











Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are always welcome when they are related to the posts.
Comments are moderated to remove spam postings. Spam posting will NOT be tolerated.
Thanks DJK.