Monday, 26 September 2022

Doctor Who Tapestry - September Update

Having completed the Dragon from Dragonfire last month I did start work on a melting Kane to complement the biomechanoid, but knowing I was going to be out and about a bit I decided on tackling the background area instead as I wouldn't need to carry so much around.

For the background on this panel I'm using Twilley's wool which I'm splitting down and blending two different colours, usually a lighter and darker to get a mottled effect. It's also the same technique I use when stitching chain-mail or the crushed velvet of Helen A's top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are always welcome when they are related to the posts.
Comments are moderated to remove spam postings. Spam posting will NOT be tolerated.
Thanks DJK.