Monday 31 December 2018

Post Christmas - Box Sets

Continuing my gathering of those unexpected goodies that can help the model maker that come at this time of year...

I'm gathering up some of the mince pie trays, sweet and biscuit trays that come from the selection boxes to use as moulds for plaster work.

Not sure exactly what I'm going to get from them yet, but I'll be experimenting in the new year.





This one has potential. Certainly the shield shaped tray.

I tried this a few years back when I modelled some stone pillars from an old chocolate selection tray.

Christmas 2011










   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and suggestions are always welcome when they are related to the posts.
Comments are moderated to remove spam postings. Spam posting will NOT be tolerated.
Thanks DJK.